Learn about Emotional Resilience, Health and Wellness, and Wholesome Living!
January 30, 2020 2:00pm - 5:30pm at the San Gabriel Hilton Hotel
Activities: (partial listing)
• Come see what your heart signal looks like with ResilientHeart
• Therapeutic massage targeting emotional stress and anxiety by Massage Effex
• Yoga & Sound Bath by Good Elephant
• Play games, get hired by JobFlare
• Sample cold-pressed Organic Juice by Suja Juice
• Head spa services by HeadSpa EN
• Free Health screening by Registered Nurses
• Experience neuroscience based sessions by Sesh
• Try Kevita's refreshing line-up of probiotic drinks
• Meet the author of "Unzipped", Sheri Arcuria
• Meet the winner of 2019 LAFA & SHORT CINE FEST and the creator of "Gallery Experience", Jinghan Tian
• Giveaway prizes from sponsors
• WIN complimentary tickets to Sky Space, retreats, and more.
1. Discover how your emotional health impacts your physical health.
2. Explore holistic health & wellness
3. Listen to the experts, then meet them off stage to learn more.
4. Keys to build resilience in life. Overall well-being
5. Connect with experts in finance, marketing, law, HR & benefits.
Speakers: (see photos below)
ResilientHeart, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, provides emotional resilience training for individuals, companies, and non-profit organizations. We focus on the emotional resilience of the individuals within the group as well as the group as a whole. Our approach is non-religious and based on documented research and results. We reach children and adults through health and wellness events, expos, resource fairs and workshops.
ResilientHeart also offers On-Site Emotional Resilience Training at the Workplace by focusing on factors that directly impact employee well-being and workplace productivity.
Proceeds from the ResilientHeart Health and Wellness in the Workplace Expo will benefit children in our local and under-served communities. The funds will enable the non-profit, ResilientHeart, to expand its reach providing Emotional Resilience Education workshops and events to children and families.
ResilientHeart is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. Tax ID# 47-4206075