If you or your company would like a display table, booth, or your logo displayed at the Expo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (310) 597-2451 for a sponsorship package.
Learn about Emotional Resilience, Health and Wellness, and Wholesome Living!
January 30, 2020 2:00pm - 5:30pm at the San Gabriel Hilton Hotel
Activities: (partial listing)
• Watch your emotions on a computer screen & change them with your thoughts
• Experience a therapeutic massage for emotional trauma
• Sample nutritious health products
• Yoga sessions (bring your mat!)
• Health screening
• Head spa services
• On-Site ResilientHeart Emotional Resilience Training
• Giveaway prizes from sponsors
• WIN complimentary tickets to Sky Space, retreats, and more..
1. Discover how your emotional health impacts your physical health.
2. Explore holistic health & wellness
3. Listen to the experts, then meet them off stage to learn more.
4. Keys to build resilience in life. Overall well-being
5. Connect with experts in finance, marketing, law, HR & benefits.
Speakers: (see photos below)
Dr. Salina Corral, Pasadena Mental Health Advisory Committee Chair. (Mental Health and Emotional Well-being)
Dr. Tamika Damond, Clinical Psychologist. (Mental Wellness in Relationships)
cauri jaye, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Innovation Officer, Sesh (The power of habit-change)
Scott Sapers, Disaster Program Manager, American Red Cross, (Disaster Preparedness and Resiliency)
*Speakers subject to change.
ResilientHeart, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, provides emotional resilience training for individuals, companies, and non-profit organizations. We focus on the emotional resilience of the individuals within the group as well as the group as a whole. Our approach is non-religious and based on documented research and results. We reach children and adults through health and wellness events, expos, resource fairs and workshops.
ResilientHeart also offers On-Site Emotional Resilience Training at the Workplace by focusing on factors that directly impact employee well-being and workplace productivity.
Proceeds from the ResilientHeart Health and Wellness in the Workplace Expo will benefit children in our local and under-served communities. The funds will enable the non-profit, ResilientHeart, to expand its reach providing Emotional Resilience Education workshops and events to children and families.
ResilientHeart is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. Tax ID# 47-4206075
After the ResilientHeart Expo, attendees will have free access to the Office and School Supply Business Expo (hosted by Officezilla, our venue sponsors) in the adjoining room from 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm.